I finally make a move from anonymous rmsk932 blogger profile to my official Google+ one. I find this more intuitive as I can immediately share my posts. I've been going through all my old posts and sharing them again in Google+. This gives me a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment seeing the many articles written for all the blogs combined in a Google+ website.
The only caveat is there is already an existing Richard Blogger in both Twitter and Youtube but that's alright as I doubt any rmsk932 has been created yet. Next would be investigating other social networking platforms like Pinterest in natural progression of online blogging discovery.
There are so many backlog of articles to share for my many interests to blog about and I am indeed behind. Once a month or bi-monthly seems about right for 10 active blogs making it sustainable. The other excitement is when there are visitors worldwide which is happening for my Mini In Penang blog about my Mini Schnauzers from US, Germany, Japan, Australia and even Ukraine.
The only caveat is there is already an existing Richard Blogger in both Twitter and Youtube but that's alright as I doubt any rmsk932 has been created yet. Next would be investigating other social networking platforms like Pinterest in natural progression of online blogging discovery.
There are so many backlog of articles to share for my many interests to blog about and I am indeed behind. Once a month or bi-monthly seems about right for 10 active blogs making it sustainable. The other excitement is when there are visitors worldwide which is happening for my Mini In Penang blog about my Mini Schnauzers from US, Germany, Japan, Australia and even Ukraine.
Comments
Post a Comment